Monday, June 11, 2007

Rachel Root


Meet Rachel & Hannah they both are super sweet. I spent most of the afternoon with Rachel today going anywhere and everywhere and we had a good time. She was so fun to capture!!There are a few 100 pictures. But could only post a few. Tomorrow I get the privledge of capturing her sisters Bridal Portraits..how fun is that to get to do one sisters senior pictures and then also be doing the other sisters bridal portraits and wedding. I have to say though..Angela and Amanda get to actually capture Hannah's wedding because I am already booked I am sad that I can't actually be there. I am excited for Angela she will do a wonderful job and Hannah will be a beautiful bride. I look forward to tomorrow with Hannah.

Thanks Rachel for a fun afternoon and hope you love the pictures!! There are ALOT more to see later!!!!

















Ok I know that not everyone will love the two with the sun ray coming down but I love them!!!





Love to hear what you all think!!