Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!



...Father's Day.....just another way for Hallmarks to make money....luckily I love Hallmark!! AND.,...... I LOVE MY DAD. I am very thankful for my dad and all that he is to me. He had a tough daughter so to be such a great dad is a pretty remarkable thing! He is a wonderful Pop too! Madi thinks the world of him. It makes me so happy to see my dad and my daughter playing, or wrestling around, playing there games. It reminds me of when I was little and how he would do the same things with me. God blessed me with amazing parents and I am so thankful for that.

On fathers day I am also thankful for my husband who is a great dad. He loves Madi sooo much and would do anything for her. Today it was just Madi and daddy (of course I had a wedding) so Jason wanted to do something special with her just the two of them. SOoo they went on a daddy-daughter date. They went and got to ride horses for an hour and a half. Madi was elated. She got to ride a white horse with blue eyes! She could barley talk about it she was so excited. They had a blast at Riverside stables. They have alot of offer there..Check them out!!
Then when they got home they went swimming and Madi decided she was brave enough to start swimming with out a life jacket. And she did it!! She was swimming around the pool like a little fish. She was on cloud nine today with her daddy. It was great to see them spending the day and making memories that will last a lifetime!!

So dad and Jason....Happy Fathers Day and I love you!!!