Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thanks to other photographers!!

I just had to say that I am thankful for the friendships within the photography circle that God has given me. God reminded me this week that He continues to bless those who honor him. I do have a great circle of friends that are photographers that I can turn to for advise and trust them. And I know I can trust them because for one they have the true spirit of God in there hearts and secondly because they have shown through there friendship that they are kind-hearted people.
So To...Angela-my closest photography-friend and co-worker- THANK YOU for all that you do for me and for truly being a great friend both with in the photography world and outside. The way you capture is truly a fairytale look. You know I love what you do and I love ya too!!
And to Kyle- It is a blessing to know you and I am sooo thrilled that God is blessing your amazing gift-even if you are competition!!!! You are amazing-your photography is amazing and your work is art!!
Then there is Jeremy- thanks for your friendship and insight through out the years. Your work too is breathtaking.
And then after yesterday when I received a call from a guy named Nathan...I am thankful for new friendships as well. Sometimes I think God allows you to laugh and Nathan other than being a great photographer he was -the voice that made a bad situation-laughable...is that a word.
And Kari-thanks for being so sweet and unlike many other photographers that can be stand offish.
You are all my favorite photographers and I just wanted to say...THANK YOU!!!! And for the most part I believe most of you have the love of our heavenly father in you and I am sure that is why the friendships are so sweet!!!
Keep Smiling and Keep Capturing Life one snap at a time!!!!!!!!!!


Brandy