Thursday, August 30, 2007

Small Family Vacation

Our Family Vacation was WONDERFUL. We did just wanted we wanted to do which was RELAX. If any of you know me very well you know that I don't go to sleep until well after 12-1 sometimes as late as 2-4. Well on Sunday I went to put Madi to sleep at 9 and I feel asleep with her and I slept until 9 the next morning. I do not know when the last time I went to sleep at 9!! I may have been in grade school. Anyways it was a good trip. And I learned when mom says take 80 to 95, NEVER 90! She means it. 90 is not a good thing.

These are a few of my favorite photos! The water was ICE COLD!! But the kids did not care!






Madi and Jack found many many rocks and for the rock collectors they are, they were in heaven!

Madi and her POPS!



Jason and his Lil' Mo as he calls his little video camera!
This was soo cool we were all walking on the beach and we look up and this fog has rolled in off the water and it is in front of us and behind us. And at one point we were inside of it. I took a picture within it but the fog was so thick the pictures was just white. It was cool!!



Even the big boys had fun...skipping rocks!!

I had hoped to get a family picture on the beach but it never happend! But that is ok because we had fun!