Thursday, August 30, 2007

Madi's first day of school!!

Yes she was soo excited. We had to laugh that Madi had the paparazzi (spelling??) with her because daddy, Nan and uncle Andrew and of course mom went to take her to school. It was good. I only got a little teary eyed. That was until I came home to a very empty and quite house then I bawled. But I turned on Disney Channel to make it at least seem like any other day. Friday was really hard because she got scared by all the big kids and another little girl kinda laughed at her. So that day was really hard I had to leave her standing in her line crying! I lost it several times that day. However Mr. Tim Elliott whom is a teacher at her school and a very dear friend was my hero. He called mid-day to tell me she was doing great and had been playing with a new friend. This week has been fine..a couple of times she has said she does not want to got to school (the teachers aid she said yelled at the kids and is kinda mean) but Madi can be over sensitive too so who knows. But she seems to be doing great and we are sad to see our little girl grow up but are also thankful for her wonderful personality and spirit. I miss her alot during the day...my little side kick and assistant is no longer by my side. She has always been here for the past 6 years and now I have to send her off to strangers. Thank heavens we have a heavenly father that loves her more then we, and will protect her. Her teacher Mr. Mifflin does seem really nice!!! So that also helps.
Notice NO DRESS!!! Shocker for alot of us. But it has been skirts and dress since!!!!
Can't live with our the High School Musical Bag!! It was the most important thing. And she got such a kick out of any other kid who also had H.M stuff!!!
Miss Sassy!!
Off she went A Big girl!!!
Felt safer to knowing the FBI was there taking care of any problems the school may have. Or should I worry that the FBI HAD to be there. LOL way to cute!!!!