Friday, August 3, 2007

Thursday was a HOT BUSY DAY!!!!!

Not only was Thursday HOT and I had to be outside with all my photo shoots which I started at 10:30 and did not end until 7:00 that night. But the highlight was shooting this Senior from Mt. Pulaski he was a great kid but the session almost got cut short when we heard this thug and realized a SNAKE had fallen from the tree we were standing under. Now the only reason I did not scream...was because I had no breath in me to scream. Now if it had fallen on my....OMG I would have died. Needless to say I was a bit jumpy the rest of the day!!!! But they were all great sessions and I had fun with each of the kids!









This young lady came all the way from Normal, Il for her Senior pictures to be captured by Creative Candids. That made me feel special!!!