Friday, August 3, 2007

Love does not get any better than this!!

I love capturing weddings, I think it is an honor to be able to capture young love. It is a time of Celebration. We have been bogged with couples calling to book there weddings....now mind you we have been booked for 2007 weddings for quit some time now and we already becoming book for next year. We have couples call anywhere from two years in advance, to a year and half, to 6 mo or less. I have had calls with there wedding in a matter of weeks.
Well the other day I had a lady call me and she wanted to know if we were available for Aug 17th. It is a Friday night (two weeks away... and those of you with young girls now it is the premier of HIGH SCHOOL musical, but anyways I told her we were available and so she proceeded to tell me..
this will be her and her husbands 2nd marriage they were both happily married for 54 and 57 years old they lost there spouses and never thought they would fall in love again but they did and now at 76 years old they are getting married again. HOW CUTE IS THAT!!! We are sooosososo excited to be doing there wedding. I met them today and they were absolutely adorable. Annie was so cute....she even showed my her engagement ring she was soo excited about it. We will post pictures of there wedding soon after so be looking for the wedding celebration pictures of Annie and Andy around the 18th of Aug!!
Best Wishes and may you have many years of love together.
We have two weddings tomorrow so I am going to bed but we will post more from this week and tomorrow later!!
Thanks by the way to all our readers. I am amazed at everyone who says the get on like daily!!