Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today was a busy day!!

I have been soooo busy but it has been a blast. Today was beautiful but it was hot. I was outside till 8 shooting engagement sessions, senior sessions and family sessions. Plus before that I was in the studio. I would love to share Every pictures I took...there sooo many that are my favorite. But for now I will just have to give you a sneak peak of a couple of each of the sessions I shot. Maybe I will post more but I have to catch up on these clients plus the others!!

Love this little girl...way to cute!!!

The girls had soo much fun getting wet..especially since it was so hot!

This is Erika, she was so sweet and it was a pleasure to capture her pictures!

These kids were great! I loved them!

Meet Sara and Brian

This is Audra and Rodney

And this is Jennifer and Steve

This is the Prior family was so great. It was a pleasure to meet them and get to know them!

Love..love...love these chunky little cheeks!!

This is Chris a Sr. at CHS he was a super guy and I look forward to his other sessions

I snuck these in from the other day!

I'll try to post more later.