Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CHS Prom

What can say I LOVE MY JOB!!!!! God has blessed me with an amazing career. I got to capture a High School Prom two weekends ago, as well as a beautiful wedding with an amazing Bride and Groom whom love christ with all there heart and take pre-prom pictures of some terrific kids! What could be better. Madi got to ride in a horse drawn carriage and that made her whole weekend so I was happy. And today is Mothers Day! And other than the fact that I am a heathen (spelling??) for skipping church I am having a great day!! Loundging around in PJ's all day, not getting dressed up for anything and working on pictures, may take a dip in the pool with my wonderful daughter and have hamburgers on the grill with my parents, brother and Jason and Madi. Life is good. Of course if I forget about the mound of laundry, the kitchen that needs mopped, the toys that need picked up (or thrown away), the yard that needs mowed AGAIN!!! or the studio that still needs last minute touch ups. Other than all that.....,yea sitting by the pool today eating bon-bons and sipping on lemonaid sounds GREEEEAAAT!!

Happy Mothers Day!

Here are a few pictures of this weekends festivities!!!!!




These first two are my favorites!






The girls were all gorgeous!!!!




And I Love that the parents jumped in for one too. How fun is that!!