Monday, June 9, 2008

A Busy weekend of Weddings

We had THREE Weddings this weekend..

Despite the rain...Kim and Jonathan had a beautiful wedding. She was a beautiful bride and it was a pleasure to capture there wedding day. Jason and I even ran into two old friends at there wedding that we have not seen in several years so it was fun to see them as well.
It was the Chocolate Colored Weekend I guess.

Kim and Jonathan was the third wedding we had this weekend. And Chocolate Tuxes were the thing to have this weekend I guess.

Chocolate and Orange...




This Little Girl LOVED getting her picture taken! And she should she is adorable!







This was our #2 of 3 weddings this weekend. And there colors were chocolate and pink..my fav!!And we had so much fun with Seth and Lisa. I first meet Lisa when they chose to use Creative Candids for there wedding photography, It was not till later that I meet Seth and realized Jason and I knew Seth from the good old College Days! It was good to see him again and these two are super sweet and despite the rain..had a great time with them. And by the way, they may have had my favorite cake of all times.




Here is the Cake...Done By Specialty Cakes..Isn't it so cool!

And Our first of the three.. Tiffany and Glenn were super sweet and we were glad to see that Tiffany was feeling better and out of the hospital in time for the wedding! What a week this pour bride had! But she looked beautiful!