Friday, September 7, 2007

More Seniors.....

I thought once school started I would slow down...boy was I wrong. I am working as hard as I can to get everyone up for there sneak peak and getting clients done. And As calls keep coming in I am surprised but delighted at the continued business.

Here is Nick, this was just part of his session...next week we have his other sessions and all I can say is 4-wheeler and mud!!













Meet Matt.what a character, he is also a great guy. Look forward to his other shots. I hear a tux is in works. And of course we will be shooting him and several other Williamsville Football players in October. This was the year for Football players from WHS.




And Jonathan...another football player from WHS. Sweet kid and looking forward to his other sessions as well.



And now meet Katlin from Winchester, super cute and very fun. Looking forward to seeing her again!





Love this spot!









I I have shot here before but I love them of her, the background looked good against her black sweater.









E
Way to fun...love this background!! Something different and fun!! We almost got rained on..ok we did but no harm done. Thanks Lilian for making a gloomy day fun!








Hannah..what a sweetie from Lutheran High!















Meet Kelsey...I loved her bubbly personality and contagious smile!! Look forward to the other sessions!











And next is Julie, she has the look doesn't she. I Loved this location and allot of fun capturing some great shots!
























And a few more from Gabe!