Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Kiddos!!!

I have been so busy I have not had time to post some of my clients but here are a few of them. Here are to the kiddos!
It is funny. I first did a session on the tracks with my dearest friends in the world the Elliott's with there now oldest son Jacob about a year and a half ago. And I have clients calling just to request this particular series of pictures. And just think Carrie all those moms who gave us a hard time for putting Jacob on the tracks.


These two twins I have had the privilege of capturing several times now and I love them they are adorable. We went outside on this day and they were mowing at the park and the boys were fascinated by the lawn mower guy. It was cute!!

This dear family had a beautiful setting at there hom to capture the smile of there adorable son Steel. Funny thing is Erin (the mom) and I worked at Lonestar about 15 years ago...Boy does that make me feel old!!
Is he not ADORABLE!?!?!?!?!

All I have to say is Love the Glasses. I loved this kid! He was sooooo sweet!!